Wednesday, April 07, 2010

Little Girl Growing Up

Delia has been hitting some milestones... I am missing them with all the constant couch surfing I've been doing- it is bumming me out! Matt and I had been dreading getting rid of her pacifiers since she seemed so attached. One night Matt couldn't find any when putting her to bed, so she had to go without. She fell asleep w/o a pacifier w/o much fuss and hasn't mentioned them again. Hurray! We were so worried for nothing.
She is not only pacifier free but sleeping in her big girl bed, too. No more crib! Matt said she was excited to make the switch and went to sleep that first night pretty easily. She does a great job staying in her bed- another success! If only we could get both of the kids to SLEEP ALL NIGHT. Maybe someday.
As I start to feel better I want to do some serious potty training with Delia. I wasn't in a rush with Isaac- he figured things about eventually and was diaper free w/o much effort on my part. Delia produces a LOT of diapers (esp. as a 2 year old) so it is time to get her on that potty! Hopefully with warmer weather we can be outside a bunch and it won't be too bad.
I miss my tiny baby, but I'm so proud of my little girl growing up!
Here she is in her big girl bed...
Delia is excited about potty training... especially getting to wear skivvies! This is how she likes to wear them...

1 comments:

kcknoles said...

She's so cute!! I can't believe how grown up she looks in these pictures! So glad to hear that you're feeling a little bit better, Sarah!