Thursday, July 17, 2014

Weolcome Home Mommy!

I got a wonderful surprise coming home from trip last weekend!

Yes, the spelling needs a little work, but Matt said they did it all on their own.  It pretty much made me the happiest mom ever.  I had a really really great trip- I got lots of time alone (this really never happens for me so I am always in need of it!), spent time with dear friends I haven't seen in much too long, did some reminiscing in Boulder about my CU days, and went to a college reunion.  It was so much fun to see and catch up with roommates, neighbors, and friends from CU- I'm very grateful to have been part of such a great group of people during my college days.  A giant thanks to Matt for allowing me to indulge while he took care of everything at home.  I couldn't wait to get home to these monkeys, though!

0 comments: