Thursday, September 04, 2014

Miles is Four!

Look who's four!  Miles Moses...

Can't believe my baby is no longer my baby.  I love this kid so much my heart could burst.

The 411 on Miles at four years old:
Best friend: Asher
Favorite food: pizza
Favorite color: green
Favorite book: Nighttime Ninja
Favorite TV show: Paw Patrol
Favorite things to do with Pop: go golfing
Favorite thing to do with Mommy: just have fun
Favorite thing to do with Isaac:  play Legos
Favorite thing to do with Delia: help her with art stuff
Favorite thing to do with Avika: give her hugs
When I grow up I want to be: a rocket ship guy
If I could go anywhere I would go to: space

 Miles is FUN, helpful, kind, silly, snugly, easy going, funny, loyal and thoughtful.  He loves to play with Legos, cars, planes, and blocks.  He is super speedy on his scooter.  He is the pickiest eater.  He gives the best hugs.  He makes us all laugh at every meal.  He is amazing and we love him so much!

 

0 comments: