Monday, September 14, 2015

Miles at Five

 Miles is five!!

This five year old's favorites and facts:
song: "We're Not Gonna Take It"- Twisted Sister (runner up: "Uptown Funk"- Bruno Mars)
color: silver
TV show: Paw Patrol
food: pizza!
movie: Minions
toy: Grave Digger monster truck
book: the one about monster tucks and cars
sport: football
tech game: Angry Birds Rio
fav thing to do at school: play with magnets
fav thing to do outside: ride my bike
fav thing to do at home: play Legos with Isaac
when I grow up I want to be: a football player
the super power I want is: laser eyes, Iron Man's powers
if I could go anywhere I'd go to: Washington D.C.
now that I'm five I can: go just fast uphill on my bike!

 
I love seeing all my kids grow up and mature into big people, but Miles is the hardest for me to see age.  He is my baby!!  He is fun and funny, and it's incredibly enjoyable to spend time with him.  I miss him while he's in school all day.  He is usually very agreeable and all his siblings love to play with him.  He is happy playing sports, riding bikes, or creating with Legos with Isaac, and he loves to do art projects with Delia.  He's very sweet with Avika (when she is being sweet with him) and looks after her when it's just the two of them.  He is bright and is doing well in school, I think he will be an early reader like his brother.  He is tough, persistent, patient, and loves to make us laugh!  Our hearts are full of love for you sweet Miles Moses!  Happy Birthday!!

 

0 comments: