Friday, January 15, 2016

The One with All the Programs

December is always so busy, this year we had three programs in one day!  Miles did the kindergarten ocean program (with a speaking part!), Isaac did an oral book report on Henry Ford, and Avika was in NH's annual Christmas Program.  They all did great and we were so, so proud of them.  I've been killing myself trying to post videos of all the kids... I give up!!  Here's a couple pictures-
The sweetest shark you'll ever meet.  His fact he had to share:  Did you know that sharks have the most powerful jaws on the planet?

She's not signing along yet, but Avika's got the hand motions down.  She was very enthusiastic ringing her jingle bells!  I LOVE this program every year, it was so wonderful watching her up there!
 
No pictures of Isaac, but he did awesome on his book report.  I was really impressed with how he answered questions after his presentation. 
 

0 comments: