Monday, May 19, 2008

I love my BUNK BED!

New milestones for the kids... we have moved Isaac into a "big boy bed"- a bunk bed! He loves it and sleeps surprisingly well in it. Well, most of the time. He loves hanging out on his bottom bunk- we are keeping the rungs off the ladder until we actually need the top bunk. For now it is Frankie's (the cat) new nap spot.
We have also moved Delia from sleeping in our bed at night to sleeping in her own crib. It took awhile to make the switch, but she is sleeping well in her crib. Well, more often than not anyway. Here she is hanging out in her crib. I wish I could get pictures of the kids sleeping, but I can't imagine risking waking them by taking pictures. They are both such light sleepers. A sleeping kid in our house is a precious, precious thing, so we just let them be.

0 comments: