Tuesday, May 27, 2008

my 5s

My friend Carrie "tagged" me (Sarah) to share a few of my top fives...

5 things under $5 I couldn't live without:
1. Kleenex
2. pacifiers
3. sippy cups full of juice
4. chapstick
5. chocolate

5 favorite TV shows (I just don’t watch a lot of movies, but I LOVE TV):
1. The Office
2. The Closer
3. HOUSE
4. Monk
5. Reality TV (ANTM, Survivor, Beauty & the Geek…)

5 favorite baby names (this very second anyway):
1. Owen
2. Lucy
3. Ainsley
4. Max
5. Ruby

5 songs I love:
1. Brown-eyed Girl – Van Morrison
2. God Only Knows – The Beach Boys
3. Ain’t Too Proud to Beg – Rolling Stones version
4. You Got to Me - Neil Diamond
5. Let Love Rule - Lenny Kravitz

5 positive influences:
1. my parents
2. my husband
3. Bill & Jennifer Hughes
4. Dgo friends, CU friends, staff friends

5 things always in my purse:
1. chapstick
2. cell phone
3. pen & paper
4. lotion
5. Kleenex (unless I really, really need it... then I don't have any, of course)

5 life-changing moments:
1. salvation
2. getting married
3. Isaac
4. Delia
5. moving to LA

5 current obsessions:
1. blogs
2. HOUSE, M.D.
3. our backyard
4. cupcakes
5. sunscreen

5 places I want to go:
1. back to Indonesia
2. Hawaii
3. France
4. Italy
5. Disneyland w/ my kids

5 appliances or kitchen tools I cannot live without:
1. our TV and DVR
2. santuko knife
3. dishwasher
4. All-Clad cookware
5. "What's Berning in the Kitchen" - family cookbook

0 comments: