Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Bote Early

Yesterday the kids and I went to the court house to pick up my ballot so I could vote early. I thought you had to sign up for early voting when you register, but it turns out in Colorado you don't! Isaac was very interested in the whole thing. He kept asking me, "Is she boting Mommy? Is that man boting?" To random people walking by he would tell them, "We're boting here!" What a helper. So I was able to take my ballot home and can go drop it off when I'm done. Now I don't have to get a sitter to go and vote or stand in line forever with my kids. Nice. Only one week left- find out if there's early voting in your state!
Isaac says, "Don't forget to bote!"

1 comments:

Derrick, Shelbie, kai, Addalyn and Eli said...

You may just have a little politician on your hands here!!!
Hey I tagged you on a little game. Check out my blog "Game Time Descision"....feel free to skip, but it was kinda a hoot making up my facts!