Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Happy Birthday Baby

Our baby is ONE! I can't believe a year ago we were off to the hospital with only one kid at home. This little girl has kept us busy and unbelievably entertained the past 12 months. She is a mover and a shaker, literally- the girl was born to dance. She loves to snuggle and gives the best hugs. She has a great sense of humor- I have a feeling that when she starts talking she'll be telling lots of jokes- mostly to her big brother. She always wants to see what he is doing and loves to laugh with him. We love her more than we thought possible and are so grateful to have her as a daughter. We love Delia Jane!
For her party we had family over to the house for presents and birthday cake. Favorites so far seem to be her new tutu and tiara, her pink rocking chair, and her new big, big bear.


Growing up my sister and I always had small figurines on our birthday cakes, so I decided to carry on the tradition with Delia. Since we had just been to Disneyland, I picked up Tinkerbell to commemorate our trip and her first birthday.
At first Delia wasn't very interested in eating any cake until I gave her a fork- then she had a great time!

0 comments: