Saturday, November 08, 2008

check the mail

Our highlight of the day is usually going to get the mail (pretty exciting life we lead, no?) Today I told Isaac to run and put shoes on so we walk across the street to our mailbox. He ran back to me and told me, "Mommy! I need my frog boots (on the wrong feet), my snow hat, AND my train hat!" This is Isaac in his get-the-mail outfit:

For the past couple of weeks we've been getting toy catalogues almost everyday (how we got on some toy mailing list I don't know). Isaac loves to look through them and asks what everything is and what it does. It reminds me of when I was a kid and my brothers and sister and I would pour over the JCPenny's holiday catalogue and dream about what we would get for Christmas. At least the kids aren't asking for everything in the book yet!


0 comments: