Thursday, November 06, 2008

Down by the river

Last weekend we spent an afternoon walking along the river trail that runs through town, having a picnic, crunching leaves, and jumping off rocks- just in time as it snowed a couple of days ago and it's really cold now.





I have been trying to get pictures of the kids for Christmas cards this year, so while we were out I told them to lay down in the leaves together for a picture. My request was met with tears and screams. Who knew this would be such a traumatic experience? Here's the result...

1 comments:

You with us said...

I love the photo attempts -- so true to life. Definitely worth saving for posterity.

I was cleaning the other day and came across some old photos and was surprised to see you in one of them. It was with Nathan Jacobson, Mike Rempe and Cory Hooper. We were at some restaurant before or after swing dancing. I had completely forgotten that we had met back then. Fun times.