Sunday, November 01, 2009

Happy Halloween!

After changing his mind six or seven times, Isaac finally decided to be "NASCAR Race Car Pit Crew Isaac" (yes, that was his official title) for Halloween. This is what he told me couple of nights ago-
Isaac: Mommy, let me tell you a little story.
Me: Okay, Buddy.
Isaac: This is a little NASCAR Race Car story. This is what NASCAR Race Car Pit Crews do. When the cars break, they fix them. And sometimes when the cars break, they... they just fix them. Mommy, that's a little NASCAR Race Car Pit Crew story, okay?


Delia was a kitty cat. The cutest kitty cat ever.

Here are the kids with their cousin Jackson- a VERY cute puppy.

Matt was, well, somebody scary ( I HATE this wig, btw), and I was a cowgirl. Fun, candy, and pumpkin pie were had by all!

1 comments:

Rachel said...

oh my... matt's wig is so nasty!!!! sarah... how could you handle looking at him? that is SO SO funny!