Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Delia at Seven

Delia just turned seven!

Delia's favorites at seven years old:
Food: bacon
Color: Indigo
Subject in School: art and P.E.
Thing to do at home: color
Movie: Alexander and the Horrible, Terrible, No Good, Very Bad Day
Books:  Rainbow Magic Fairy books
Sport: soccer
Animal: peacock and leopard and swan
Number: seven
Toy: Lego Friends Legos
When I grow up I want to be a vet.
If I could go anywhere I would go to India.
My favorite thing that happened when I was six was my sister coming home!
 
At seven years old Delia is so kind and thoughtful.  She is always thinking of others and loves to do things for her siblings.  She is unbelievably creative and loves to draw, write and illustrate stories, and constantly makes up original songs.  She is a loyal friend and a great student.  She is so grown up (and not just because she is super tall) and carries herself like a lady!  D we love you so much and love that you came into our lives seven years ago.  We hope this is year is amazing!
 


0 comments: