Friday, October 31, 2014

Halloween '14

This year we got to trick-or-treat with a cop, an ice princess, a fairy, and a G.I. Joe.



Isaac was Snake Eyes (I think?  I let him pick this out at Walmart)  He was excited to have a costume with muscles!  I can't believe how much candy he got- his bucket was almost overflowing!

Oma made Delia's beautiful Elsa costume.   She loves the cape!
 

Officer Bong reporting for duty.  Don't know if it gets cuter than this!

Thankfully Avika was happy with old dress up clothes of Delia's  She loves dressing up!  She cried when I took her wings off to put her in her car seat.  This was a her first Halloween- she got through the carnival and six blocks of trick-or-treating without crying.  What a trooper!

We got to spend the evening with our friends C and J.  Turns our great minds think alike- they dressed as a cop and Elsa, too!

0 comments: